This post is sponsored by Hilton and ShopStyle. I love partnering with brands that I love and trust. Post ideas and opinions are my own.
Hi friends and happy Monday! We are back from Florida and ready to hit the ground running this week. We have a busy and exciting month ahead and I am just grateful for all the family time we have planned. Speaking of family time, I’m super excited to partner with Hilton Hotels today to tell you about their Hilton Honors program. This was actually such timely post because last year, due to YEARS of travel, Mr. Fancy achieved Lifetime Diamond Status with the Hilton Honors program. There is an awesome promotion going on for members this week! Book on Hilton.com today through June 14th and receive up 20% off your hotel booking at select destinations (Cleveland, Ohio, Des Moines, Iowa, South Bend, Indiana, St. Louis, OH, Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Kansas City, MO). Your next little vacay is just a few clicks away! Joining a hotel rewards program is always a good idea, whether you travel a ton or just a few times a year and here’s why.
Hilton Honors Program Benefits
You can start enjoying the benefits of being a member as soon as you enroll. The more you stay, the more benefits you will achieve. Becoming a member is a super quick and easy signup and moving up to the next tier, Silver status is just four stays away.
HILTON HONORS POINTS
Earn Hilton Honors Points when you stay at hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio. Learn more
- Guaranteed Discount: A discounted, changeable & refundable rate is exclusively available for Hilton Honors Members.
- Digital Check-In: Check-in, choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Standard Internet access during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Canopy™ by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free
There are just tons of benefits to joining this membership program and moving into silver, gold and diamond status. The more you stay, the more you move up the Honors status ladder and the more benefits and privileges you earn. It’s just a great program for anyone! You can signup HERE and read more about the Hilton Honors Program HERE.
Hilton Honors Member Points:
- A Million ways to earn points: When you become a Hilton Honors Member, you earn Hilton Honors Points for staying at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio. You also earn Hilton Honors Points whenever you travel, shop, dine or spend with our partners. From rideshare, airlines and car rentals to credit cards and wine clubs, Hilton Honors has hundreds of partners around the world — and each one is another opportunity to earn more Hilton Honors Points.
- And a Million ways to use them: No other guest loyalty program offers more ways to use Points. Transform your Hilton Honors Points into experiences you cannot help but share at more than 4,800 hotels and resorts worldwide. Rewards include free nights with no blackout dates — you can even use Points to book our most luxurious suites. You can also redeem Hilton Honors Points with our travel, shopping, dining and entertainment partners.
- Amazon.com: Use your Points to shop millions of items at Amazon.com
- Buy, Gift, pool or transfer points
If you need some vacation destination inspiration, here are some photos from a couple of our favorite vacations (Hotel Del Coronado and Hilton Sandestin)
Be sure to check out the Hilton Honors program HERE and signup today! Don’t forget that this week, you can receive up to 20% off select destinations when you book your next trip! Like I said, it’s been super beneficial for our family and after 22 years of weekly travel, Mr. Fancy is finally a Lifetime Diamond Member.
Where do you want to go for your next vacation?
Have a great day! XO!