Happy Tuesday, peeps! Did you catch my Christmas Home Tour post yesterday?! Okay, so, I feel like I’ve been holding out on you since I have yet to share this recipe with you. We made it up a couple years ago, right before we moved out of our house in California. My sister and brother in law were over and we needed a side dish to go with our steaks. We all loved brussel sprouts and I mean, we all love fig and we all love pancetta and well, this recipe was born. I even got the little presidents to try a sprout one time. It did involve a piece of chocolate for a sprout, but hey, they tried it! These are pretty simple to make and they make a big statement and as long as who you are serving them to, likes brussel sprouts, you should be good to go! They are SO delicious! We took them to Thanksgiving as well and everyone loved them. So, today, I am sharing the recipe with YOU! Maybe you need a side dish idea for Christmas Eve/Day or New Year’s Eve? Look no further, this is it and your guests will LOVE it!
Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta and Fig Recipe
What you need:
- 2-3 bags Brussel Sprouts (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup Fig Spread
- 1 package Pancetta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pink Salt
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the brussels, olive oil, and fig spread together in a bowl.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Put pancetta on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pancetta from oven and add to the brussel, olive oil, fig bowl and mix together.
- Pour the mixture back on the baking sheet, sprinkle with pink salt…just eye it (I just grind it over the whole baking sheet).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the mixture over, every 5-6 minutes to prevent burning. Keep an eye on it and be sure your brussels don’t burn!
Create the look:
So, are you ready for Christmas? I must admit, I thought I was finished, but I ordered one last stocking stuffer yesterday! But, the gifts are all wrapped and hidden and we are ready to just enjoy the next few days. There are still a few ways to shop for gifts online if you don’t want to brave the crowds and holy cow, it is CROWDED out there! You can see ALL my gift guides in ONE spot by clicking the Fancy Christmas Gift Guides box below! Have a happy Tuesday! XOXO
Photography: Abbi Hearne
*this post may contain affiliate links