Hey there lovelies! Happy Wednesday! It’s Teddy’s last day of school today! Woohoo! I am excited…but also kind of wondering what I am going to do with this child who absolutely LOVES going to school, all summer! Ha! Anywho, in honor of the last day of school and summer vacay starting, I thought I would share a few of the things that I am loving for the Tedster for summer!1. Peek Flag Hoodie– American Flag on a hoodie! What more can you wish for! Love!
2. Striped Fedora-The little presidents are HUGE fans of fedoras and Teddy has been rocking this one all Spring!
3. Peek Alamo Tee-We LOVE Texas! I LOVE this tee! My hubs is not a huge fan of the weather…I would go back in a second! Ha!
4. Kids Speedo Snorkel Set-This looks so fun! What kid wouldn’t love this set?! Teddy’s fave color is green! He told me he “needs” this! I don’t even think he knows what it’s for! 🙂 Snorkeling may be added to the summer agenda! They even have a pink version for Reagan! 🙂
5. Castaway Clothing~Jetties Shorts with American Flag-I am pretty much obsessed with these shorts! They are a must have for the 4th of July!
6. Braided Belt-It is a constant struggle for Teddy to keep his pants up! Ha! This neon green belt would be a fun addition to lots of outfits!
7. Liberty Print Bow Tie-I am a HUGE fan of the Liberty Prints! Teddy is a HUGE bow tie lover! This one is adorable and I am positive that he would want to sport it daily!
8. Castaway Clothing~Jetties Shorts with Hamburgers & Hot Dogs-Hamburgers and hot dogs on shorts!!! Hello! Love!!! Too cute!!!
9. Sperry Top-Sider for Crewcuts-We are huge fans of the Sperry for J.Crew top-siders! They last forever and are so well made. I am not a fan of having laces on top-siders that constantly come untied. These are perfect in that sense!!! We love them!
10. Automoblox C9 Sportscar– This was a random purchase that was made in an effort to avoid a mid-store tantrum. It was a moment of weakness and I admit it. The girl in the store gave each of the little presidents, one to play with while I shopped. Ahhhh! They both wanted to bring one home. I bought them and I’m so glad I did! They are awesome! They come apart and the pieces are interchangeable! These are going to be my new go-to gift for kids!!!
So, there you go, all of the things I am obsessing over for Teddy right now! I hope you are having a fabulous week! I am feeling relieved that we are halfway to the weekend! I see lots of fancy-itos in my future…my mint is growing like crazy, I just have to use it! 🙂 Happy Wednesday!